Water-oil repellent for terracotta, natural stone, concrete.
Pack of 1 lt. WHAT IT'S FOR:
• Impregnates and protects against oily dirt, absorbent materials such as raw natural stone, terracotta and concrete.
• It drastically reduces the absorption of the material without altering its aesthetic appearance.
• It is suitable for both internal and external flooring.
• In interior floors as a basic protective before waxing THE ADVANTAGES:
• Natural effect: does not alter the appearance.
• It is water-based
: more ecological treatment and drastically reduced working times because it can also be applied on surfaces with residual humidity.
• Does not create surface film.
• It does not alter the frostiness of the terracotta.
• Tested by the Ceramic Center of Bologna.
• Also excellent for concrete surfaces.
LEED CERTIFIED PRODUCT FILAW68
falls within the parameter " low-emission materials - paints and coatings
" (credit EQ 4.2), the objective of which is to reduce contaminating elements of the air inside the building