Black bituminous sealant
- Elastoplastic bitumen-based adhesive sealant that can be applied cold.
- Cross-linking due to the evaporation of the solvent.
- Also applicable on damp substrates.
- Resists permanent immersion in water.
- Thixotropic formulation, does not drip even on vertical surfaces.
- Extremely resistant to sunlight and atmospheric agents.
- It is plastic and re-agglomerating and in case of breakage it repairs itself.
- Workability time: 10-25 minutes.
- Guarantees durable applications.
- Application temperature: from + 1 ° to + 35 ° C.
- Resistant to temperatures from -35 ° to + 130 ° C.
- Movement in service: 10%.
- Resistant to aging.
- Storage: 24 months (in a cool place with a temperature below + 25 ° C).
- Not suitable for sealing cracks larger than 10 mm in width.
- usable instead of the flame for joining bituminous sheaths
- waterproofing of chimneys and flashings and roofs - Canadian tiles
- sealing of gutters.
- all building materials
- bituminous and plastic sheaths
- Canadian tiles
- concrete, mortar