FILA MATT, is a protective wax with a natural effect for the maintenance and matte finish of
floor treatments in terracotta, klinker, antiqued marble, natural stone. Prevents dusting on
internal walls made of bricks, natural stones and on the decorative coatings in plaster, reconstructed stone
- For the protection of floors and walls: Slightly dilute FILAMATT to make it more fluid and facilitate its application by adding a glass of water per liter of product.
- On a clean and dry surface, apply a uniform coat of FILAMATT with a fleece or cloth (brush for walls).
- Wait until completely dry (about an hour) and then pass a second coat crosswise to the first.
- Once dry (about an hour) the floor can be walked on. If you want a slight increase in gloss, you can use a woolen cloth or a polisher.
- On terracotta and highly absorbing stones (eg pietra serena, rough quartzite) it is recommended to apply a coat of waterproofing product such as FILAFOB or FILAW68 in advance.